At Africa’s first indoor ski resort, you can enjoy our Snow Park, experience Skiing or Snowboarding on our Slope, and meet our Snow Penguins through a special encounter or the Penguins March. Check out all our activities below!
The ultimate destination for winter sports in Egypt, our slope is suitable for all Skiers and Snowboarders of all ages! With fresh snow all-year long, our 210m slope guarantees the most enjoyable time for all Skiers and Snowboarders, whether seeking a discovery lesson or tackling the more advanced runs.
With our ideal snowboarding conditions all year round, you can learn many snowboarding tips and tricks to develop your skills and delight your spirit with our regular freestyle events on the slopes. Our professional instructors are available to teach you the basics if you’re a beginner or polish off your skills if you’re a professional.
If you would enjoy a private lesson, head over to our Ski School. And if you would rather indulge in a group session as a social activity, head over to our Ski School as well! Our instructors are highly qualified to help you improve your skiing and snowboarding techniques on Ski Egypt’s slopes.
Our multi-lane Tube Ride is 30 meters long. It’s fast, it’s fun, and it’s definitely thrilling! Hold on tight as you slide down the ramp until you get to the bottom. Are you brave enough to go on your own, or will you experience the mountain bumps with another thrill seeker?
Polar Express Train
The Polar Express Train takes you on a tour around part of the Snow Park as it leaves the ‘North Pole’ wooden train station - at 1200m per second – around the trees, and back again. You can be the driver of the Locomotion steam style engine, or one of twenty passengers in the wagons behind!
Egypt’s first indoor, sub-zero and multi-lane Bobsled Ride! Race your family and friends as you slide down on the launch pads at a speed of 30 km/h through the twisting mountain terrain.
Rolling in the snow never felt better. The Zorb Ball is an experience like no other! Climb in the air filled Zorb and get ready for an exhilarating roll towards the speed ramp at the end.
Ski Egypt’s longest ride measuring over 170m in length with a speed of 30km per hour. Our newest addition, the Snow Rocket is guaranteed to be an exhilarating ride and not for the faint hearted.
Snow Play Area
We made sure we keep the little ones happy and occupied. The Snow Play Area is made especially for children, where they can create their very own snowmen or hide in the Igloo while their friends climb over the ice cube bridge and down the slides. It’s an adventure of exploring the different senses and playing games of make-believe.
Take the stairs to an amazing view point where you can overlook the snow park. Watch all the spectacular action on the slopes from the terrace whilst sipping on a hot chocolate to warm you up or having a Crepe with Nutella and banana. A great place to relax and enjoy the view.
Pop into the Ice Café for your favorite snack. This charming spot inside the snow park serves delicious hot chocolate, Jacket Potatoes, Popcorn and loads of other treats.
Snow Penguins Encounters
Meet our Snow Penguins in an incredible Peng-Friend Encounter! Get to know our iconic Gentoo and Chinstrap penguins up-close. With their different personalities, likes, and quirks, you are guaranteed to spend an exquisite time.
March of the Penguins
Occurring four times a day, the March of the Penguins takes place in the Snow Park allowing guests to enjoy our marvelous Penguins and learn more about them as well as environmental conservation.
Our seasonal retail store where you can shop for all the finest quality of snow gear. Get ready to hit the slopes in style and show off your favorite Snow Pro items.
Custom made for our younger visitors, this climbing experience is quite different in the -2 arctic frosty weather.
Rules and Regulations
- The safety and comfort of all guests is of prime importance to Ski Egypt. Guests are always required to familiarize themselves with the relevant activity rules and regulations and to adhere to them at all times.
- Entry to the Snow Park and Ski Slope are only permitted with a valid pass. Guests must be able to display their passes upon request.
- The minimum age to enter the Snow Park is 2 years old. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- The minimum age to use the Ski Slope is 4 years old. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Children of 10—16 years of age are not required to be accompanied by adults but must provide signed disclaimers by their guardian/parent who take full responsibility.
- The minimum age for Skiing lessons is 3 years old. The minimum age for Snowboard lessons is 8 years old. All children must provide signed disclaimers by their guardian/parent who take full responsibility.
- Adults/Guardians/Parents are responsible for the supervision and conduct of their children. Children must be accompanied at all times by an appropriate guardian who is at least 16 years old.
- Proper conduct and respect for other guests and our Snow Crew must be shown at all times. The Management of Ski Egypt reserves the right to refuse the entry of any guest to protect the safety and security of other guests and our Snow Crew. An explanation for refusal of entry is not mandatory. Unacceptable behavior will result in guests being asked to leave Ski Egypt and if necessary Ski Egypt may involve the relevant outside authorities. Guests are required to accept and agree to comply with Ski Egypt’s rules and regulations and to follow all directions and instructions given by Ski Egypt’s staff.
- Entry to the Snow Park, Ski Slope, lifts, all rides and attractions is at the guest’s own risk. Ski Egypt’s owners, management and Snow Crew take no responsibility for personal injury, injury to others and the damage to or loss and theft of personal equipment, clothing and personal belongings. It is the responsibility of all guests to recognise their own abilities and act accordingly.
- Helmets are COMPULSORY for all guests under 14 years old in all snow areas and for all guests on some rides. Helmets are also COMPULSORY for ALL guests participating in freestyle skiing, snowboarding activities, racing, ski and snowboard lessons and other specific attractions. Ski Egypt strongly recommends the use of helmets for all guests taking part in recreational skiing and snowboarding.
- Ski Egypt is a cold environment. Entry to the Snow Park and Ski Slope is only allowed in waterproof winter attire. It is advised that children between the ages of 2 and 5 stay for shorter periods in the Snow Park. Gloves are compulsory due to the cold environment and your safety.
- Full length trousers and long sleeve tops must be worn at all times in the Snow Park and on the Ski Slope. The rental of boots, trousers, jackets and socks are included in the entry fees. Free gloves are also included with some tickets. Gloves, hats and other accessories that are not included in the ticket price can be purchased from our retail outlet ‘SnowPro’.
- Guests who are pregnant or with an existing medical condition that may affect their safety in the Snow Park and on the Ski Slope are requested to seek proper medical advice before visiting Ski Egypt. Participation in activities in the Snow Park and on the Ski Slope by guests who are pregnant is entirely at their own risk and Ski Egypt accepts no liability for consequences arising from their participation.
- .No food or drink is to be taken into the Snow Park. Drinking and eating in the snow area is only permitted in the cafés.
- For your safety and security Ski Egypt is monitored by CCTV cameras.
- Some rides and attractions have height restrictions and more information on these are displayed on the adjacent notice and at each ride or attraction.
- During busy periods a queueing system may operate at some rides. Queue jumping is not permitted and may result in guests being asked to leave Ski Egypt.
- Ski Egypt reserves the right to refuse admission to the Ski School if guests are late or inappropriately attired. No refunds or transfers will be considered.
- In the event that a guest is injured or feels unwell, First Aid facilities are available for the treatment of minor injuries and ailments. If required, guests who are injured or who are feeling unwell will be transferred to a local hospital. Any guest who refuses First Aid assistance or to take advice given by Ski Egypt’s First Aiders will be required to complete a Waiver and by doing so will be deemed to have accepted full responsibility for any consequences arising from such refusal.
- For security reasons, Ski Egypt reserves the right to search bags on entry for dangerous or prohibited items.
- When booking tickets in advance through the Ski Egypt Call Centre, a travel agent or online, guests must check the specific guidelines for individual activities to ensure that participants comply with the age and height restrictions and minimum skill levels that operate on a number of the Ski Egypt rides and activities. Ski Egypt reserves the right not to refund the cost of the entry ticket to any guest who is unable to comply with Ski Egypt’s age and height restrictions and minimum skill levels.
- Drinking and eating in the snow area is only permitted in the cafés and guests are not permitted to bring their own food and drink into Ski Egypt.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of Ski Egypt.
Minimum Skill Level
SLOPE MINIMUM SKILL LEVEL:
The minimum skill level to use the recreational main slope unaccompanied by a Ski Instructor is the:
– Ability to stop safely
– Ability to control your speed
– Ability to perform linked turns
– Ability to use the POMA lift unaided
– Passing Level 1
Any guest who is unable to demonstrate the minimum skill level or is considered to be skiing or riding dangerously will be asked to leave the slope.