Located within Africa's first indoor ski resort, Ski Egypt’s Snow Park is a spectacular 7,700 square meters of a real, snow-filled winter wonderland. Fun for the whole family, the region’s largest, indoor snow park houses an exclusive and unmatchable scope of activities at a refreshing -2 degrees of arctic, frosty weather. Strap on your snow boots and experience a Snow Cavern filled with interactive experiences, like heading down to the upgrade station for an exhilarating ride on the Zorb Ball, jumping on the Polar Express Train for an adrenaline-charged ride around the entire park or spinning around as you slide down the 30-meter long Tube Run. Fun for all ages, Ski Egypt is the ultimate, enriching social experience.
The most popular of all the winter sports, skiing provides enjoyment and excitement for all ages. Have an unforgettable experience while gliding through fresh snow all year round at Ski Egypt! Whether you’re taking your first steps on the beginner slope or tackling the more advanced runs, skiing will keep you wanting to learn more. Learning to ski is a fulfilling and enriching, social experience. After understanding the instructions, the slopes will become even more inviting to you, your friends and family. It will even appeal to you while you’re on your own on a calm evening, unwinding from a busy day.
Snow-surfing or snowboarding is quickly becoming one of the most popular winter sports all over the world. Associated in the past with the younger generation, snowboarding has transcended the age gap and has become a favorite activity enjoyed by snowboarders of all ages. With ideal snowboarding conditions all year round, Ski Egypt offers many snowboarding activities to develop your skills and delight your spirit with a 210M long run and regular freestyle events, providing new and exciting varieties for every snowboarding style. Professional instructors are always available to help you with the basics or give you tips on how to polish your skills.
At Ski Egypt Ski School, we are proud to provide private and group Skiing lessons. Whether a newbie or a pro, qualified instructors are ready and have all the necessary skills to teach and improve your skiing techniques. They will make sure that you’re having the time of your life while learning how to ski. The quick methods you’ll be taught will have you shredding snow in no time on the different, adventurous slopes of Ski Egypt.
Come spin around the snow sloped, multi-lane Tube Ride and hold on tight as you slide down 30 meters and hit the speed ramp at the end. Are you brave enough to go on your own, or will you experience the mountain bumps with another thrill seeker?
Polar Express Train
The Polar Express Train transports you from the ‘North Pole’ wooden train station - at 1200m per second - to the far cold regions of the snow park, past the trees and mountains to your final destination. You can be the driver of the Locomotion steam style engine, or one of twenty passengers in the three wagons behind!
Experience the world's first indoor, sub-zero and multi lane Bobsled Ride and race the family dropping from the launch pads to speeds of 30 km/h, through the twisting mountain terrain!
Zorbing on snow is an experience like no other! Climb in the air filled Zorb and get ready for an exhilarating roll of a ride down towards the speed ramp at the end.
Snow Play Area
Made especially for children, the Snow Play Area is where they can create their very own snowman or hide in the Igloo while their friends climb over the ice cube bridge and head down the slide!
An absolute must see when visiting Ski Egypt! Located on the highest point of the ski slopes, you can reach the Avalanche Café by using the travellator if you’re in your snow boots, or simply by using the drag lift if you’re in your skis. Whilst making your way up, enjoy the Alpine theme and vistas beautifully presented by this unique location and warm yourself up with the world famous Avalanche Hot Chocolate!
Right on top of the Ice Cave, the Ice Cave Café is perfectly located to view the whole slope and relax whilst you watch your family and friends have fun in the Snow Park. Enjoy the wintery atmosphere at -2 degrees while you enjoy the most deliciously creamy hot chocolate you'll ever taste!
Rules and Regulations
- The safety and comfort of all guests is of prime importance to Ski Egypt. Guests are required to familiarize themselves with the following rules and regulations and to adhere to them at all times.
- Entries to the Snow Park and Ski Slope are only permitted with a valid pass. Guests must be able to display their passes upon request.
- The minimum age to enter the Snow Park is 2 years old and the minimum age to use the Ski Slope is 4 years old. Children must be accompanied at all times by an appropriate guardian who is at least 16 years old.
- Proper conduct and respect for other guests and our Snow Crew must be shown at all times.
The Management of Ski Egypt reserves the right to refuse the entry of any guest to protect the safety and security of other guests and our Snow Crew. An explanation for refusal of entry is not mandatory. Unacceptable behavior will result in guests being asked to leave Ski Egypt and if necessary Ski Egypt may involve the relevant outside authorities. Guests are required to accept and agree to comply with Ski Egypt’s rules and regulations and to follow all directions and instructions given by Ski Egypt’s staff.
- Entry to the Snow Park and Ski Slope and use of the lifts and all rides and attractions are at the guest’s own risk. Ski Egypt’s owners, management and Snow Crew take no responsibility for
personal injury, injury to others nor the damage, loss or theft of personal equipment, clothing and personal belongings. It is the responsibility of all guests to recognize their own abilities and
- Helmets are COMPULSORY for all guests under 13 years old in all snow areas and for all guests on some rides. Helmets are also COMPULSORY for ALL guests participating in: freestyle, skiing,
snowboarding activities, racing, ski and snowboard lessons and other specific attractions. Ski Egypt strongly recommends the use of helmets for all guests taking part in recreational skiing and snowboarding.
Ski Egypt is a cold environment. Entries to the Snow Park and Ski Slope are only allowed in winter attire. It is advised that children between the ages of 2 and 5 stay for shorter periods in
the Snow Park.
- Full length trousers and long sleeve tops must be worn at all times in the Snow Park and on the Ski Slope. The rental of boots, trousers, jackets and free socks are included in the entry fees.
Free gloves are also included with some tickets. Gloves, hats and other accessories that are not included in the ticket price can be purchased from our retail outlet ‘SnowPro’.
- Guests with an existing medical condition that may affect their safety in the Snow Park and on the Ski Slope are requested to seek proper medical advice before visiting Ski Egypt.
Participation in activities in the Snow Park and on the Ski Slope by guests who are pregnant is entirely at their own risk and Ski Egypt accepts no liability for consequences arising from their
participation. Ski Egypt will not knowingly allow heavily pregnant guests to take part in lessons nor use the Bobsleigh or Zorb Ball.
- No food or drink is to be taken into the Snow Park. Drinking and eating in the snow area are only permitted in the cafés.
- For your safety and security, CCTV cameras monitor Ski Egypt.
- Some rides and attractions have height restrictions and more information on these is displayed on the adjacent notice and at each ride or attraction.
- During busy periods, a queueing system may operate at some rides. Queue jumping is not permitted and may result in guests being asked to leave Ski Egypt.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of Ski Egypt and Mall of Egypt.
- Ski Egypt reserves the right to ask any guest to leave the Ski Slope if the he/she is considered unable to meet the minimum skill requirements. Such decisions will be made at the sole discretion of the management of Ski Egypt and the cost of the guest’s ticket will not be refunded. However, at the discretion of Ski Egypt, it may be credited towards the payment for another activity within Ski Egypt.
- Any guest who is found skiing or riding dangerously will be asked to leave the slope immediately and no refunds will be considered.
- Teaching on the Ski Slope is only permitted by Ski Egypt’s Instructors.
- Ski Egypt reserves the right to refuse admission to the Ski School if guests are late or inappropriately attired. No refunds or transfers will be considered.
- In the event that a guest is injured or feels unwell, First Aid facilities are available for the treatment of minor injuries and ailments. If required, guests who face injury or feel unwell will be transferred to a local hospital. Any guest who refuses First Aid assistance or is indifferent to the advice given by Ski Egypt’s First Aiders will be required to complete a Waiver and by doing so will be deemed to have accepted full responsibility of any consequences arising from such refusal.
- Drinking and eating in the snow area are only permitted in the cafés and guests are not permitted to bring their own food and drink into Ski Egypt.
- For security reasons, Ski Egypt reserves the right to search bags upon entry for dangerous or prohibited items.
- When booking tickets in advance through the Ski Egypt Call Centre, a travel agent or online, guests must check the specific guidelines for individual activities to ensure that participants comply with the age and height restrictions and minimum skill levels that operate on a number of the Ski Egypt rides and
activities. Ski Egypt reserves the right not to refund the cost of the entry ticket to any guest who is unable to comply with Ski Egypt’s age and height restrictions and minimum skill levels.
- Terms and conditions applied to age and height.
Minimum Skill Level
The minimum skill level to use the recreational main slope unaccompanied by a Snowsport Instructor is the:
– Ability to stop safely
– Ability to control your speed
– Ability to perform linked turns
– Ability to use the POMA lift unaided
Any guest who is unable to demonstrate the minimum skill level or is considered to be skiing or riding dangerously will be asked to leave the slope.