At Ski Egypt's Ski School, we provide private, adult group and child group ski lessons. Whatever level you are, our qualified instructors have the skills to teach you how to ski or to help you develop and improve your skiing technique. We will also make sure that you have fun while learning and after a few lessons you should be able to ski from the top of the main slope at Ski Egypt. For the more advanced skiers and snowboarders, our slopes are just the right place for you to enjoy practicing your favorite sport.
- To guarantee the availability of your lesson, please book at least 48 hours in advance.
- Private Lessons depend on the availability of instructors.
- Wearing gloves is compulsory and can be purchased at Snow Pro.
- Wearing helmets is compulsory and these are available free of charge in the Changing Area, as well as the socks, skiing gears and clothes.
- Unless you have booked a private lesson, requesting a private instructor is an unavailable feature.
- Cancellations can only be made 48 hours in advance.
- Guests must pass the 'Main Slope Ready' level before being able to ski on the Main Slope unaccompanied by a ski instructor.
- Tickets are non-refundable and irreplaceable if the participants arrive any later than 10 minutes after the lesson has begun.